PLEASE NOTE: The Trade Show is sold out. If you would like to be kept on a waiting list for any available space, please contact the Trade Show Co-ordinator, Glory St. Germain at: TradeShow2019@mrmta.org
An exciting four days, filled with workshops, masterclasses, competitions, performances, fabulous trade show exhibits and showcases, this will be an excellent way to network and meet teaching colleagues from across the country. All conference programming will be at The Fort Garry Hotel, Spa and Conference Centre in Winnipeg. We invite you to be part of this wonderful event through one or more of these avenues:
1.Exhibit at our Vendor Trade Show
Meet teachers and sell your products at the Trade Show located in the 7th floor Concert Hall of the Fort Garry Hotel. The conference schedule includes generous breaks for Vendor Trade Show shopping.
The $350 Vendor Trade Show Package includes:
- 10' x 8' draped booth
- 8' high back wall and 3' high side-arms
- 1 - 8' skirted table and 2 chairs
- Wi-Fi and power
- listing in the conference program and on the conference website
- one page in the conference coupon book 8" x 3"
- business card sized ad in B&W ($50 value)
Vendors can upsize ads as follows:
- 1/4 page ad $60
- 1/2 page ad $135
- full page ad $210
- add colour to any size $50
Email a high-quality logo to TradeShow2019@mrmta.org when you submit your order form. Additional tables and chairs are available at your own expense through Central Display. Space is limited. Submit early.
TRADE SHOW HOURS & EXHIBITOR INFO:
- Wed. July 3, 8 am - 8 pm
- Thurs. July 4, 7 am - 8 am
Trade Show Open:
- Thurs. July 4, 8 am - 6 pm
- Fri. July 5, 8 am – 6 pm
- Sat. July 6, 8 am – 12:30 pm
- Sat. July 6, 12:30 - 6 pm
Fort Garry Hotel Conference room rate per night (single or double occupancy) $149.00 + taxes = $176.19.
Please note: There is an additional $20 charge per person per night for triple occupancy.
*When booking your room at the Fort Garry Hotel, use the group code: 10Z3KB
Fort Garry Hotel – contact: (204) 942-8251 or 1-800-665-8088.
2. Advertise in the Conference Program
If you are unable to come to Winnipeg as a Trade Show vendor, advertising in the program is still a great way to have your business recognized and seen by all the conference attendees.
- Program size - 8.5 x 11
- Inside pages printed primarily in black and white
- Some colour pages interspersed throughout
- Preferred file format is PDF
- Please email a high-quality ad to firstname.lastname@example.org when you submit the order form.
Advertising prices for non-exhibitors are:
- Business Card Size Ad $50
- ¼ Page Ad $110
- ½ Page Ad $185
- Full Page Ad $260
- Add colour to any size $50
3. Present a 45-minute Showcase
Showcase your exciting products, business or organization and connect directly with teachers. Showcases will be listed in the conference program and on the conference website.
The $150.00 Showcase includes:
- 45-minute showcase presentation
- Wi-Fi and power
- Projector/Screen (if required)
Showcase times are:
- Thurs. July 4 (9 am or 1 pm)
- Fri. July 5 (9 am or 1 pm)
Showcases will take place in Salon A, Gateway/Tache Room, and the La Verendrye Room.
Limited spaces are available so book early! First come, first served!
4. Sponsor a Coffee Break
Conference attendees will welcome some well-needed refreshment after an engaging session of workshops, masterclasses or showcases. Your business or organization may sponsor a coffee break and receive recognition at the event, and in the conference program. Five breaks are available:
- coffee/tea only - $500
- coffee/tea with light snack - $1,000
5. Corporate Donations
If your business or organization is interested in making a corporate donation to support the conference, please contact Leanne Hiebert, Marketing/Fundraising Chair, at: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in Winnipeg July 3 – 6, 2019 at the CFMTA/FCAPM Conference!
Glory St. Germain - Trade Show Coordinator